Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 20 in Photos

Week one of Karlo's recovery and we managed to do some fun stuff.

#136
I find myself in an airport, again. And just the sight of United Airlines still makes me sick.

#137
We tried to make the most of the rainy weather and take our first walk in a very long time. The rain couldn't take away the thrill of WALKING with Karlo.

#138
I spent today at one of our trade shows at the Big E. As boring as boring gets, but luckily I got sprung out early to go to an open house to take photos. Much better than standing in a trade show booth. And the free lunch, snacks, and ice cream wasn't bad either.

#139
We went to a really fun show at UConn tonight. I couldn't snap a photo during the show, so I thought it was funny to show our tickets. Notice the date. The original show was snowed out. There's a big surprise.

#140
Although we did something much more fun than this today (a wine tasting charity party), most of my day was taken up on a video/photo gig. I visited a customer shop in NY for my first DSLR video shoot. It was a terrifying ordeal and my fingers are still crossed that I didn't screw up.

#141
Tonight was another themed dinner party with friends. This time it was Mexican night and it sure was fun.

#142
Karlo is feeling well enough to wrestle with Cooper - and win.

No comments: