Monday, May 30, 2011

Week 21 in Photos

#143
I meant to take a picture of my father on crutches when we visited him this day, but I forgot . . . so we'll have to use this photo that I took at work.

#144
Still trying to figure out these mutant tadpoles. I swear these are the same tadpoles that were in our pond last fall. They are stuck and can't seem to grow into frogs.

#145
Big excitement at work today. We get a fire drill in the nice sunshine.

#146
Never a dull moment when Karlo is at line dancing classes.

#147
The start of my amazing Mexican concoction.

#148
Getting my chicken feet tattoo.

#149
Simply thrilled to have the porch all cleaned up and furnished for the season. We already spent lots of time out there.

#150
Relaxing with friends on Memorial Day.

2 comments:

lgaumond said...

I'm sorry... did I miss something? Please explain the tattoo photo!

lgaumond said...

Apparently I did miss something...a whole blog post! Sorry, I'm reading them out of order. I'll go get the whole story now.