Sunday, December 11, 2011

So Proud

I just realized that I never shared these drawings on my blog. Way back when I was in Seattle this past Summer I found myself in Best Buy with time to kill (which is never a good thing). My manager and I were trying to solve a work-related hardware issue and while he was at the Geek Squad desk I was aimlessly walking around the store, trying not to buy anything. I have to say, I did really good and only wasted $12 or so. I bought a silly little iPad stylus. I had no idea why I wanted it or what I would do with it, but I bought it anyway. Footnote: I'm pretty sure I lost it by now because I haven't seen it since.

After my big Best Buy purchase I decided that I now needed to buy a book to teach me how to draw cartoon animals. This was to be my big plan for the stylus. I was going to use it simply to draw on my iPad. At the very least it would serve as good entertainment in my lonely hotel room. And that it did.

I went back to my room and spent the next couple of hours doodling on the iPad. I completely forgot about these sketches until this weekend when I was tinkering with the pad. When I drew them I thought they were terrible, but now looking back at them I can't believe I drew them. I think they are grand! What do you think? Cute?






1 comment:

tina said...

i think they are awesome. you should put them on some t-shirts...