Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week 49 in Photos

#338
While we were away in Florida all of these packages were piling up at home. The timing of our trip was terrible right after the biggest shopping weekend of the year. Poor Jill.

#339
It's positively sinful that this is my pathetic picture of the day rather than Lisa shopping or dining, but it will have to do. Here is the result of our evening of shopping.

#340
This is much more exciting than it looks. I have been waiting a long time to get a 'stand-up' desk at work. With the push of a button I can change the height of the desk so I can either sit at it, or more likely, stand at it. I'm hoping this relieves some of my shoulder and neck issues.

#341
Karlo came home from CA today and he brought me back an early Christmas present. The reason he bought it and gave it to me early is because we were performing in a dance show on Saturday and we needed to dress in black, white and red. This was the perfect compliment to my outfit. So sweet!

#342
We went to see this terrific play at UConn called "I'm Connecticut." It was a hilarious story about how boring CT is and we so enjoyed it.

#343
And here we are at the holiday ball. Unfortunately I don't have any photos or video of us dancing. Well, maybe that's a good thing ;-)

#344
This Christmas takes the record for the easiest and most stress-free shopping and wrapping routine of my life. Every family member gets one sack full of goodies. Wrapping done in under 10 minutes!

1 comment:

tina said...

i would love that desk, you're very lucky and I hope it helps.
those sacks are perfect, did you make them? great job with the jewelry Karlo.