Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big Picture Color Class


During the month of June I participated in an online photo class and it was a ball. Every morning I would rush to my email to see the daily photo assignment. Each day was a different theme (all pertaining to some aspect of capturing color) and the assignment included an inspiration shot. It was up to me to capture my interpretation of that assignment. I did really good as far as getting a new shot just about every day. Not all shots were stellar, but it sure was fun doing them. A couple days the weather didn't cooperate for the particular assignment and I was forced to pull from archives, but for the most part I did all my homework.

It took me nearly a month, but I finally compiled all my homework into one place. I made a pdf booklet showing every assignment and my answer to it. In the booklet, the left pages represent the assignment inspiration and the right side pages are my photos. If you would like to see it, please click here.

1 comment:

michelled said...

Awesome Job. I'm glad you liked the class. I loved the PDF and the way you included the inspiration shot. My fav shots of yours are Nothing But Blue Skies and Sunrise/Sunset. :) we just got power!