Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Part 3 of the July 4th Celebration


It was hard to believe that we still had 2 more full days of weekend left. What a great feeling. The weather didn't want to cooperate on Sunday, but that was OK. We spent the day at a party where we sat comfortably under the shelters of our friend's many covered decks and porches, while pigging out and watching the die hard golfers across the street play in the rain.


Oh and I can't forget about my new favorite game. Not only did we get to eat yummy food all day, but we also got to play Dominos. Not quite sure what it is about Dominos that I like so much. I always lose, but then again, I usually lose at most board games I play. Oh well, I still have fun.


From the party we headed straight down to Mohegan Sun for a concert that I've been excited about for several months. I'm not sure how I made it this far into my life without seeing Sade (one of my all-time favorite artists). And to add the icing on the cake, John Legend was opening for her. Love him too. The show was out of this world. Karlo and I both loved every minute of it and would go back and see it again in a heartbeat. Simply outstanding.

If you would like to see more snapshots from the past 3 days, click here.

No comments: