Friday, October 2, 2009

A Long Week

It's been a long week with not much free time to blog. Work has pretty much consumed our lives for the past four days. We left the office on Monday morning and checked into the Marriott in Hartford for our annual reseller meeting. From that moment on, all of our waking minutes were work and both the days and nights were very long. Of course I can't really complain too much because, besides taking photos of the event, I basically just sat around and socialized. I didn't have any of this kind of stress to deal with:


Karlo had it much harder than me. He had to give a presentation in front of over 200 people, as well, as teach for 10 straight hours (with an hour off for lunch) one of the days. While Karlo was busy teaching, I was hanging out and setting up our 'fun night.' This work included lounging on a couch and setting up our Wii systems for the upcoming party. I literally got paid to create little cartoon characters of our staff. Boy was that a fun job. Here's me on the Wii:

We also got to have an amazing dinner at the Society Room in downtown Hartford. I love this place:

The dinner was yummy, the drinks were free, there was music, dancing, and great company. But this was the best part:

All in all it was a fun week. But now we're back and the party is over. Karlo is busy packing for Italy and I will be following him shortly. There will likely be very little blogging going on next week, but I'll be sure to catch up as soon as I find Internet access.

No comments: