Monday, December 13, 2010

No Time for a Story

You would think that given the fact that I took today off from work I would have had time to write a nice blog. I had thoughts of summing up my trip to Florida and then I realized that I don't have any pictures. Well, I have work-related pictures, but how boring is that? And this blog topic would require me to actually sit down and think. Something that I just can't seem to do right now. I'm a human ping pong ball with a hairline fracture in it. I can crack at any moment.

So rather than fighting a losing battle and rambling aimlessly I thought I would borrow some of Lisa's pictures to amuse you. I can't even remember the last time I snapped the shutter for pleasure (for shame). I hope you don't mind me stealing your pretty pictures Lisa!

Here's some snapshots from our holiday sale two weekends ago. I still can't believe it was TWO weekends ago. Felt like it was just a couple of days ago.

Here's me setting up my table . . .

Here's a couple of shots of some of the vendors, including Lisa's table . . .

Here's a shot of the cozy fireplace . . .


And here we are dancing to keep warm . . . (Note to self, do not try to dance in furry boots with pom poms dangling off them.)


1 comment:

tina said...

Groovy moves!!!!!
Great photos :)