Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week 28 in Photos

#191
A self-declared "bring your dog to work day." Cooper had his check up at the vet so he scored a trip to the office. I never seen him so tired after 'working' all day.

#192
I got to help my buddy Sheryl celebrate her birthday at the Wood N Tap this evening. So great to catch up with 'old' volleyball friends. (Pun intended!)

#193
Dinner with the Grovers. It was way too short.

#194
I shopped for some shelf decor on my big trip to civilization earlier this week and finally got a chance to set it in place today.

#195
The very exciting delivery of our new hot tub . . . that weighs 900 lbs and for some reason Karlo thinks this is a good idea. And what if it DID starts to slip?? . . . I don't even want to know.

#196
12 hours it took to get the porch ready and then to move the 900 lb. tub into place. What a day and what an ordeal. More on that soon.

#197
I found a smiley face in the water on our kayak trip during this glorious Sunday.

1 comment:

tina said...

I love the items on your new table and just where is that hot tub going? i can't wait to hear more about this...