Monday, May 12, 2008

Cuteness

I was going to write all about my weekend, but the truth is I didn’t take a single picture to show what I wanted to talk about so that is going to have to wait. It’s not just me slacking . . . I don’t want to show it off until it’s complete and we are 95% of the way there. Let me just say that we still need mulch, stones and . . . . FISH. There, the secret is out of the bag. Stay tuned for the big unveil.

But I do have some pictures that I wanted to share. My friend Jean, the Whippet breeder (wait, make that ex-Whippet breeder) had puppies a couple of weeks ago. It was a horrific ordeal that I won’t share with you, and that is why she’s never going to breed her dogs again. But here is the positive outcome of all the Hell and stress she endured . . . there are 7 all together. Lisa, don’t get any crazy ideas. How cute are they?


2 comments:

lgaumond said...

OH. MY. GOD. I think my heart just broke, they are so cute! I want one, no I want three!

Anonymous said...

so very cute...cant wait to see
your fish pond!!