Thursday, May 15, 2008

Forgot to Mention

Since Lisa mentioned me in her blog today (in quite an embarrassing way . . . I’ll get you back Lisa) I will mention her in mine (too bad I don’t have a way to embarrass her yet). We were chatting this afternoon and I mentioned that I was going to do my Ab Ripper X exercise and she questioned, “Aren’t you done with P90X now?” That’s when it dawned on me that I never talked about it my personal blog. I have every gory detail outlined in my YogaDudes blog, but I never made the official announcement here of my great accomplishment. So if I may . . . .

I SURVIVED P90X! Does anybody remember when I was hemming and hawing trying to decide if I should commit to this insane 90 day workout routine? Well, I did it. Today is actually my one week anniversary of the completion date. That is why we were able to get out and play last night. I’m tellin’ ya, not many things in life feel as good as having that ordeal behind me. I made it through the entire 90 days, never missing a single day. I worked my tail off and I’m very proud of myself. I’m stronger than I’ve ever been and I feel great. Add that to my list of “things that I just had to do to see if I could do it.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!