Monday, May 19, 2008

When Will It End?

Wow, time is flying and, as usual, I’m completely overwhelmed. I think I have some catching up to do. We spent most of Friday at the Big E, setting up our trade show booth. What great fun that was – not!

Our weekend was a blink of an eye. Saturday got off to a very rocky start. We were supposed to have a medical exam (at home) at 10 AM. This exam required fasting for 6 hours so I requested the first available time slot. 10 AM was the soonest I could get. We rearranged our entire day and starved ourselves all morning. It got to be 10:30 and still nobody showed up. Karlo insisted that we give them until 11 and we did. I thought I would pass out from hunger seeing as I skipped dinner the night before. Well, those rotten buggers never showed up and never called. I was irate.

After that ordeal we went outside to finish the landscaping and that was when I SAT ON A CACTUS. Don’t ask! My day was getting worse instead of better.

Luckily it did improve. Karlo and I went out on a date. What a concept. We went out to dinner, did some shopping, and went to see a fabulous dance show. It was nice to get out.

Yesterday we got a short break from the HELL that is working on Karlo’s book. We worked all morning and all afternoon/evening. We skipped dinner and I shut my computer down at 9 PM. To say I am sick-to-death of that book is a gross understatement. But on a brighter note, we took our very first bike ride of the season with my favorite biking buddy and his wife. We also got a chance to sit outside and have lunch. A very nice and much needed break.

Here is my picture recap

No comments: