Friday, August 19, 2011

Strange Man


I married such a strange man. After years of me making and Karlo eating tuna fish he suddenly decides that he doesn't like it. For the several months he just flat out refused to eat it. But this afternoon we were hurting for food. We literally had no other choices and it was either a tuna sandwich or plain bread. Karlo reluctantly agreed, but insisted that I don't prepare it. He just wanted it straight out of the can. I explained that he might like it more if it actually tasted good. What was wrong with me mixing it? Is it the mayo that he's opposed to? Whatever.

So I happily made my own yummy tuna sandwich. I even had some slices of fresh tomato from the garden. It was truly delicious. It was then that I noticed Karlo was eating a mayo sandwich, while shoveling out the nasty plain tuna and eating if off a fork. Oh and he had a pile of cut tomatoes at his side too. So he doesn't like tuna sandwiches, but yet he eats all the ingredients separately with no problem. Does this make ANY sense? Any? I think he has a serious screw loose somewhere. I better go find a screw driver . . .

No comments: