Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week 33 in Photos

#226
The first pineapple I ever bought. Good thing Karlo was around to cut it open.

#227
The sun finally came out after days of rain. To celebrate I went to see the sunflowers at work.

#228
Four hours of my day was spent looking at this machine today. Good times!

#229
I got a kick out of this sign at the beauty salon. I was proud to answer, "My husband."

#230
The only pictures I took today were for my manager. I agreed to shoot some product packaging shots for him.

#231
So Karlo and I were bored one day and went to test drive a trike . . . OK, just kidding. We didn't buy one . . . but we want to.

#232
I can't believe how much I love this snapshot taken with the cheapest camera I own. I used my underwater video camera to snap this still and I didn't wipe the water off the lens. The result is a cool watercolor effect. Click on it for a bigger version to see what I mean.

2 comments:

Thomas Geza Miko said...

WAIT! What the hell? Who's on dialysis???

Unknown said...

My father.