Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Dog Owner’s Best Friend

Yes, I know the actual dog is supposed to be the best friend, but in this case BECAUSE of the dogs I have another best friend . . . and that would be my new vacuum cleaner. I know I blogged about this a long time ago when I first bought it. I settled on this one because of Consumer Reports and well, because it was cute (and supposedly quiet). After it sitting in the original box for over 3 months, last night was the first time I used it and I love it!

I can’t believe how awesome this thing is. After 10 years with central vac, which is supposed to be the ultimate way to vacuum your house (not), I would never go back to the enormous, impossible to tame hose and different attachments. This amazing little contraption does it all. It goes from hardwood floors to any height carpet with the flick of a switch – no need to change the attachment. The canister is amazingly light and, just like the advertisement said, it really is much quieter than any other vacuum I have ever heard. The self propulsion boogies (much faster than the lawn mower) and did I mention that it’s red? How cute is that?

So if you need a new vacuum, and even if you don’t ‘need’ (that is a very subjective term to begin with), I highly recommend the Sears Kenmore Canister and once you get one, you may as well pick up a shedding greyhound too!

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

It makes my heart sing to read about you loving appliances. You'll be blogging about your new food processor soon, I just know it.