Friday, July 13, 2007

Important Announcement


I know you’re all waiting for my pictures and stories from Croatia and I promise . . . they are coming soon. Just catching up on life is overwhelming right now and to make matters worse . . . I think Dad is trying to force us out of his house (just kidding). Something happened to his internet connection at home and now I can’t get my computer online when his is online. This is a problem! I can’t live with these harsh conditions so we better get moving quickly! I promise that I will kick Dad off his computer long enough this weekend to start my very long Croatia travel log. But until then . . .

I want to announce that my dear friend Jim Fiorino’s movie premiere date has been set and TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE. For those of you who don’t know Jim, he is an old high school buddy and probably one of the funniest people I ever had the pleasure to call a friend. He followed his lifelong dream of making a movie and nothing impresses me more than somebody that follows their dreams.


Jim’s movie is called Fish Wrap and the premiere will be taking place at Central University in New Britain on Saturday, August 25th. Mark your calendars. Tickets are now on sale and can be bought directly through their website at www.fishwrapthemovie.com. I just bought my tickets. Please join me for one fun night!

1 comment: