Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My First Way Back Wednesday

And I might not live through it . . . I will be beaten for sure! Guess who this is?

His first wrestling outfit?

Looking way too innocent.
The fashion model.

The military man.
I came to the sad realization that I don't have any good photos from my childhood. I even went to my father's yesterday and raided his house for pictures. I came home with a box full of useless crap. It really does make me sad to think that I don't have many childhood memories to look back on in photos. Maybe that is why I'm overcompensating in my adult years and taking lots and lots of pictures. I will do my best to scrap together some things for future Way Back Wednesdays.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Good thing that first picture wasn't a CURRENT picture ;)

michelled said...

Those are awesome. Karlo is a cutie.

I feel your pain on the childhood pictures. I bet there are less of me. It bums me out too. So I think I am ALSO overcompensating. For each of my four children I keep albums of their own pictures. My oldest (9)already has about 4-5 full albums.

But these were fun to look at! Thanks!