Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who’s Boots Are These?

Check out the sexy high heel boots that I’m sporting today. I got two compliments before 9 AM and I found myself telling the same story twice so I’ll share it again (since I’m hurting for any other story today).

Since I’m not working out at lunchtime today I decided to wear a skirt and my new Ann Taylor sweater that I scored a few weeks ago at an unbelievable steal. I went into my closet to get my tall black boots to complete the outfit and when I picked up my boots I took one look at the very tall heel and thought, “Whoa, who’s are these? I certainly didn’t buy heels this high. Who put these boots in my closet?” I swear I don’t remember buying, or owning them. But I put them on and went to work. I was surprised at how easy I’m walking in them. Heel height might be just a false insecurity of mine. I just assume I can’t walk in them because I never do. I guess I’m really living up to my nickname of “Giraffey” today.

And even more impressive than the fact that I’m wearing these high heels is the fact that I took the picture myself, without taking them off. Yoga must be helping with the flexibility.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tina, I forgot to ask . . . Do you approve of these????

Anonymous said...

sorry i was gone for a few days.
yes, i greatly approve.