Monday, October 17, 2011

Shoe Update


Well, my brilliant shoe find turned out to be a total bust in mega proportions. I was so excited about those darn shoes. I loved the style, I loved the color, I loved the heel height, I especially loved that they got Tina's approval . . . and then kaboom. I wore them around the house last night for a whole 15 minutes and that was long enough to bore small holes into each heel. I simply can not believe how much they hurt after such a short time. Does nobody actually wear and test these things before they go into mass production? I mean if somebody with the thinnest heels on Earth can't wear them then tell me, who can? So frustrating. But on a bright note this means that I have to take another trip to Marshalls for more shopping. What a treat!

1 comment:

tina said...

i really thought they would not have hurt your feet either. if your coming to "my" Marshalls give me a ring so i can tag along. try Nordstroms too. they have a great selection of shoes for different types of feet "problems". i have found them helpful.