Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week 41 in Photos

#282
 Ahhh, my glamorous job . . . I spent this morning setting up computers at our trade show booth and the afternoon hanging around in this giant machine shop. Such the rock star. [sigh]

#282
After dinner this night Bubba and I strolled around the city streets of Charlotte. Thankfully it stopped raining long enough to enjoy some of the cool artwork around the city. This skull was big enough to get inside. Too bad I don't have the photo Bubba took of my arms hanging out of the skull's mouth.

#282
The reason I may soon be fired. I think I'm pushing the limits of how many shots I can get away with putting on the company tab. This was my introduction to Jack Daniels. When in Rome . . .
#282
By far the best part of this day. I was so thrilled that Einstein Bagels was in the convention center. I had a very long day and night and was the very last exhibitor to get out of the hall. I had to get back to my hotel room to set my alarm for 4am . . .
#282
And the stinkin' rain followed me up north. This was taken before sunrise from my window seat on the tarmac in Washington/Dulles. Then I got home to a monsoon. uuugh.
#282
We attended a beautiful wedding on this evening. The weather held out perfectly for an outdoor ceremony. Everything was so beautiful and we had a rockin' good time. (footnote: I didn't take this photo. My camera phone did a pitiful job so I stole this photo from somebody else. Hey, my game, my rules and I can break them when I need to ;-)
#282
We sat on the deck and tried to take in some much needed vitamin D today. This one dragonfly took a liking to us and just wouldn't fly away so I got out my macro lens while he posed for several shots.   

No comments: