Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week 39 in Photos

#268
On my last day in the Carolinas I toured Michael Waltrip Racing. I spent most of the day there taking pictures and interviewing a couple guys that use our software. A very neat day indeed.

#269
I stopped along the road on my way to work to snap this picture of the pretty fog.

#270
Karlo makes it home from a very long day of traveling back from Europe. He spent the previous week and a half in Germany, Austria, and Sweden. I couldn't believe he brought me back that Ocktoberfest gingerbread cookie (hanging from his neck). Can you imagine him on an airplane for lots and lots of hours holding onto and not eating this cookie? So sweet. Thank you Karlo!

#271
This goes against my rules of me taking the picture, but this was such a special occasion that I wanted to be in it. We had a mini family reunion at my Dad's place. Not something you see every day, that's for sure.

#272
Finally a night at home with Karlo. I can't remember the last weekend night we spent at home together. I brought back that wine from NC and we just relaxed and hot tubbed. Aaahhhhh.

#273
My original photo today was of the cool decor at Willington Pizza, but then we came home and set up our anniversary present. I first saw one of these pendulums in Chicago with Lisa about 7 years ago and wanted one ever since. It's about darn time I got one. I could sit and stare at this thing for hours. So relaxing. Just what I need!

#274
I visited my favorite store in Freeport today. I had to drive up to Camden for another business trip so I left early in the morning and stopped in both Kittery and Freeport for some outlet shopping. That sure did make up for the fact that it rained all day.




2 comments:

lgaumond said...

I remember that pendulum! I'm glad you finally got one, it's beautiful.

Man, you two have been so busy traveling the world lately. Just reading about it makes me tired! I'm glad you're home again.

lgaumond said...

I just realized that you're NOT home again. Once you're back from this trip to Maine, THEN I'll be glad you're home again.