Sunday, November 27, 2011

Show N Tell

Here I go again . . . packing my suitcase for another trip. This time I'm headed to Orlando, Florida which may sound fun, but there's very little of that to be had. I'm not complaining. I'm just happy this trip if falling one week sooner than it normally does. I'm hoping that my yoga business is just a bit less crazy and stressful as it normally is during this trip. Fingers crossed.

I'm in the middle of trying to prepare for my trip and tie up all my digital loose ends, although that last one never seems to end because as soon as I post this blog there will be new emails to read. sigh. A couple of days ago I got this neat little idea to share some interesting tidbits that I'm digging up at my father's house. Every time we go over there we uncover some little part of my past and I thought it might be fun, not only to share them, but (of course) to record them. I am aiming for one "Show N Tell" per week and this one is short and sweet. I found this little note at the bottom of one of my old dresser drawers.



Thank goodness the world went digital because it sure does make typos much easier than it used to be in the good old days of white-out. But nothing beats the authenticity of a real typed note!

I have no idea what's in store for Show N Tell #2. Stay tuned for some embarrassingly old photos and such. Should be fun . . .

1 comment:

tina said...

That is so cool. It makes me so happy to see it. Still love you and still having great times together and more to come...