Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Not Ready

Sometimes you think you're ready for something, but yet when it happens you suddenly realize that you weren't ready at all. And sometimes you think that you're ready to talk about it and then you sit in front of a blank computer screen and realize that you're just not as ready as you thought you were. There are not many times in my life when I'm left without words, but now happens to be one of them. At some point I will be ready to talk about how much I miss my father and how hard it was to say goodbye, but today is sadly not that day.

Since I finally got my internet lifeline back at work I do plan to catch up and post the several rambling typical blog entries that I've written over the past few powerless days. And because I do feel the need to document all aspects of my life, at one point I will force myself to write about my very recent and very sad loss . . . when I'm really ready.

No comments: