Sunday, November 13, 2011

Week 45 in Photos

#310
After having no power for most of the week and going away for the weekend I was under the gun to do laundry and pack for this coming week. Multiple loads tonight.

#311
This is what the lobby of the downtown Marriott looked like this week. I arrived this afternoon to help set up for our big conference.

#312
We had a really cool dinner at the new Science Center and this is Karlo exploring space. By far my favorite exhibit because of the super comfy reclining seats.

#313
This sums up the after hours college-type party hosted by our Canadian dealer this night. Just for the record, Canadian beer is dangerous.

#314
This was our 'Fun Night.' Because, as you can tell, the other two nights were not fun at all . . .

#35
I arrived home on Saturday afternoon to find amazingly thoughtful gifts waiting for me. I made it through the entire morning of cleaning out my father's house without shedding one single tear. Then I get home to this and cried like a baby for 15 straight minutes. I was just so touched by the thoughtfulness of my amazing friends. Thank you - you know who you are!

#316
We came home to an exponential amount of yard work. I spent all morning making a serious dent into the insane piles of branches that were piled all around the fire pit. I totally should have taken a BEFORE picture for the full effect. I got this far and was certain my arms would fall off from all the sawing I did. I took a break while Karlo walked the 4+ acres with a leaf blower. There has got to be a better way . . .








No comments: