Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 43 in Photos

#296
Another round of Sting, this time at the Oakdale.

#297
We still had some pretty Fall color happening at the office.

#298
Yeah, this was the most exciting part of my day - trying out the new tuna squisher.

#299
My attempt at chopping wood. Pathetic, really.

#300
We got our first dusting of snow and Karlo and I took at walk at lunch time with my camera. I took some nice shots of the grounds, but this was my favorite silly shot.

#301
 
Fire and a bottle of wine -my attempt at relaxation. OK, here's the real story . . . We got home and the house was cold so I started the propane fireplace for warmth. Then we had no more seltzer waters and I was too cold for beer so we opened some wine with dinner. I totally staged this photo because I needed a photo of the day. But the idea of stress relieving relaxation was nice, wasn't it?

#302
And then the real snow came . . .

No comments: