Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 46 in Photos

#317
This is the lovely picture that we had to take to send to the hot tub manufacturer. It shows the melted wires and the fried circuit board. Yeah, that tub is doing a terrific job of relieving my stress. Just great. With the temps under freezing at night it was a stressful week of waiting for the new circuit board and heater to arrive, followed by a whole lot of work trying to fix it, and refill the tub. Oh, fun times.

#318
I whipped up some homemade white bean and chicken chili and it (surprisingly) came out really good. I was proud.

#319
The fun of the holiday season is starting. We spent a couple hours counting, stacking, and packing YogaDudes holiday cards. The ornaments should arrive next week and we can do it all over again. Yiippee.

#320
Isn't it cute how Karlo and I can never get our teas confused? That strange word on his mug means "Hungary" in Hungarian.

#321
This was on the wall in the restaurant we had dinner in. I couldn't resist snapping it for my Popeye.

 #322
Today's picture was suppose to be of my friend Jill's daughter as she SERVED us dinner at the local school fundraiser, but she was too quick for my phone camera and she escaped the humiliation. Darn it. So I took a picture of happy Karlo with a plate full of food instead.

#323
Moving day. My brother was nice enough to help us haul the big stuff we wanted to keep from Dad's house. Now we finally have the wine barrels that I've been wanting to decorate the deck with and spare washing machine for dog beds, along with some other misc items.

No comments: