Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two Things I Loved . . . Way Back Then

BEACH VOLLEYBALL

MY SWEET RIDE

Beach volleyball was my true love. I'm pretty sure you could find me with a volleyball in my hand 5 days out of the week. I played at least 3 nights a week, plus spent most of my weekends at tournaments on the beach. Boy those were the days . . .

And how cute was my ride back then? I, of course, did the custom paint job on it and even detailed some parts with hot pink nail polish. That's right, I painted with nail polish. I am a firm believer that your ride should reflect your personality and I sure have carried that belief into my 'elder' years.

1 comment:

michelled said...

Great WBW memory. Thanks for playing along. Strange how much I'm getting to know about you without having met you....