Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Big Night Out

And I don't have a single picture to show for it. I am still kicking myself for not taking a picture of Lisa in one of my new favorite stores at the Evergreen Walk. I'm not sure which store takes the title of my favorite. It's a close call between Charming Charlie and Soft Surroundings. I'm in love with both of them. So you'll just have to picture Lisa standing amidst a million adorable pieces of costume jewelry, handbags, scarfs, tops, shoes, etc. The entire store is arranged by color and it's simply amazing. So imagine that you needed to get some red accessories . . . you trot on over to the red section and see things like this:


I could have stayed there all night. What a ball. I just wish I knew this place existed when I needed to buy some red jewelry for an upcoming holiday ball.

Then you'll have to picture me trying on my favorite pieces of clothing at Soft Surroundings, which is positively a beautiful store. I've been studying all the clothes in the catalog on my coffee table for a month. I have every other page dog-eared and soon this puppy will be mine:


Next you'll have to picture Lisa sipping some crazy good looking fancy coffee with whip cream on top. It's times like those when I wished I drank that evil stuff. We had dinner at a new place that I didn't even know existed. Thanks to Groupons we found ourselves chowing down on gourmet pizzas. Yummmy!

Also thanks to Groupons, we also found ourselves in Old Navy. I had a $20 Groupon and walked around the store a dozen times only to pick up a high tech fleece (the last thing in the world that I need) and some Snoopy lounge pants (the second last thing in the world that I need). I just have a tough time finding things I like in Old Navy. Luckily I had some intervention and not only did Lisa talk me out of my poor clothing choices, but she helped me pick out a new outfit that I'm sporting today.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Yay! I love that top, it fits you perfectly. Thank you for a fun night. I'm sorry that I slacked on the photos, too!