Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 48 in Photos

#331
 I arrive in Orlando and get bombarded with billboards advertising all the fun things that I won't be doing all week.

#332
This will be my home for the next several days - its the Orange County Convention Center.

#333
I got a half a day off to spend at the outlets. I should have taken the photo after the few hours of shopping when I had more to show for my efforts.

#334
I thought this was my favorite Orlando restaurant. It's a Greek place called Opa and I love it.

#335
But the next night we went to a place called the Funky Monkey Wine Company and OMG, it just took the title of my favorite Orlando place to eat. OUTSTANDING. This was the wine I had that I wanted to remember.

#336
After working the show all day we had to stick around and "work" really hard watching my labor guys break down the booth.

#337
And Sunday we just lounged by the pool all day. Aaaaahhhhhhhh.

No comments: