Monday, December 26, 2011

Week 51 in Photos

Holy cow, I can't believe I only have one more week to go with this project. I better make an effort to take some good pictures this upcoming last week. Here's a festive look back at last week.

#352
I started off the work week very busy . . . downloading Snoopy Christmas apps on my iPad.

#353
On Tuesday my manager left this on my desk. I've been borrowing his nail clippers for the past decade so he finally broke down and bought me some of my own.

#354
Karlo's publisher always thinks of us around Christmas time. By now he feels like extended family. He sent us this tower of goodies from Harry & David . . . and it's been sitting unattended under our tree ever since. We obviously own "sight" hounds and not blood hounds.

#355
What a ball this was. We attended a super fun work happy hour and had some drinks with our silly co-workers.

#356
I spent this evening running around the house taking pictures of our holiday decor. I'm supposed to be practicing with my new flash, but I just refuse to attach it to the camera.

#357
We spent an early Christmas Eve at my cousin Jamie's. Always a great time with those folks!

#358
And Christmas was at our place this year. It was simply perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better day. More details to follow . . .

2 comments:

Penni and Nikki said...

WOW.... You were right we ALL look good in that picture, that is some camera you got!

Unknown said...

Camera?!?!? Phfttt, forget the camera. We just plain DO look good. :-) LOL