Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank God It’s Friday

I keep thinking that my life will get easier and slow down soon, but it doesn’t seem to be happening. I’m still spending way too much time on that thorn-in-my-side book. And the worst part is that Karlo is completely off the hook now. He’s having a ball playing in the garage every night while I’m chained to the laptop. Where is the justice there? Just when I start to see the light at the end of the tunnel, both Karlo and the publisher remind me that I need to make the master CD that will be included with the book. This is a whole separate big project that I, quite honestly, forgot all about. Nothing can ruin my day faster than the reality that I’m not nearly to the end of the tunnel. This will now drag on until the end of July.

It’s a good thing this was a short week. I have been in a daze trying to figure out what day it was. Yesterday I completely screwed up (thinking it was Wednesday) and didn’t realize that I had my dance class until we were halfway finished with our bike ride. Ooops. I missed the class and guess what I did instead? Worked on the book! Uuuugh.

Yesterday, I put some pasta in the microwave for lunch. While it was cooking I sat in the kitchen and ate my secondary snack. Then I completely forgot about the pasta and went back to my office. My lunch sat in the kitchen all afternoon as I sat at my desk trying to figure out why I was so hungry! I don’t know what day it is and I’m forgetting to eat my meals. This is getting scary.

No comments: