Wednesday, March 21, 2007

On Our Way to LA


I wish I could be excited about this fact. I wish I could have made a title like 'We're Going To Hollywood, Baby" (OK, that's only funny if you watch American Idol), but it's just not that thrilling. The truth is that I hate LA and most of Southern California for that matter. Too much traffic, too many people, too much smog, too much phoniness. I'm just not a West Coast girl. And to make matters worse, this trip will be mostly all work and no play.

But on the bright side, we WON'T have to pack . . . and we WILL get to eat. And we are getting really sick of non-stop packing and very little eating going on here at home. We are going to live it up and feast on the company tab for sure!

I'm bringing my camera and laptop and will try to post some blog postings when I can. We're leaving Thursday morning and coming back on the 30th. If anybody needs to reach me, I'll have my cell with me and actually turned on (I know that's rare) all the time. Sue, take advantage of the fact that I'm in your time zone!

Lisa, don't spoil the dogs too much! And thanks a million for watching them for us :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I tried to leave a comment and it didn't work

Anonymous said...

ok, I gues it works now. too late I will try to call