Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week 17 in Photos

This week is going down as my worst week in pictures to date. I'll try to do better next week . . .

#115
Trying to figure out what's happening to our grass. I suspect grubs.

#116
I took a half day to try to nap, but the bees kept me busy swinging the tennis racket. My arm was sore for two days just from swatting bees. Pathetic.

#117
My bike is going through surgery as Karlo prepares to change the oil. No easy feat with this model bike.

#118
Believe it or not I have a 500mm lens sitting on the counter. Did me no good as I tried to capture this hawk sitting on our blue bird house and terrorizing the poor babies inside. I'm shooting through the deck railing, hence the brown stripes.

#119
Some of the lingering fog in the field on our morning commute.

#120
The Jeep goes topless. Ready for the warmer weather.

#121
Doggie shave day. Good bye dog hair.

No comments: