Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 19 in Photos

I'm warning you now, most photos this week were taken with my phone, so go easy . . .

#129
No matter how long I stare at it, it still doesn't start and run itself around the yard.

#130
My new lens arrives and I'm not the slightest bit excited. I was shopping out of depression and surprisingly the prize didn't help the mood :-(

#131
The scene at the doctor's office on Wednesday. We got to learn all about the spine this day.

#132

The patient wakes up to his favorite treat. Chocolate and no more nerve pain. Life is good again for Karlo although he has to spend a second night in the hospital.

#133
Finally, Karlo gets to come home . . and he gets to stand up!


#134
The reason I traveled to Atlanta all by myself this weekend.

#135
A very special rose, touched by Sadhguru himself.

No comments: