Monday, September 19, 2011

A Short Stay


I'm back!! But only for three days before I have to turn around and leave for another trip. Life is starting to get very busy and crazy, but I guess I should be used to it. At least I got to enjoy a great time in NH with Karlo, followed by a wonderful long weekend at the Cape. I decided to book a photography workshop since Karlo was going away on a business and I didn't feel guilty for either leaving him, or dragging him along.


It couldn't have worked out better. Not only was the weather near perfect (again), but my buddy Sue just happened to be in Boston the couple days before my trip. She took the high speed ferry over to Provincetown from Boston and we got to hang out during my down time.



Now granted, I didn't really get much down time, but Sue turned out to be an honorary member of our group. We dined with the group, strolled through PTown, and all went on a whale watch together. It was good ole fun and reminded us the days when we used to travel for business together and be roomies. I can't say that I learned anything at the workshop, or got many nice photos, but I did enjoy meeting all the other photographers, spending a relaxing weekend on the Cape, and catching up with Sue.



I didn't really  have time to do much photo editing and I haven't even downloaded the pictures we took at a fabulous wine tasting event at the Truro Vineyard, but I did upload some of the pictures to a picasa album. If you would like to see them, please click here.

No comments: