Friday, September 2, 2011

Week 34 in Photos

I'm a little bit late with this week's photos due to no internet at home. I am thrilled to report that our power came back on last night. Still no phone, TV, nor internet, but no complaints out of me. I'm just thrilled to have running water! There may be a blogging drought over this coming weekend depending on our connection, but in the meantime here's a catch up from two weeks ago.

#233

I had lunch beside the CT River today, making friends with ducks while Dad had his blood treatment.

#234

The clouds were amazing today. I wish I caught either a sunrise or sunset, but this will have to do.

#235

Wall tall and carry a big stick.

#236

Went to Foxwoods tonight to see a terrific show. A fun night indeed.


#237

Company picnic day and a perfect one at that.

#238

The best dinner party ever where I did zero cooking.

#239

Hurricane Irene day.

No comments: