Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week 35 in Photos

Finally catching up . . .

#240

Couldn't resist taking a hike to see these pretty falls after all the rain.

#241

Slim pickin's in the candle isle at Walmart.

#242

An unexpected visit with Tina and the girls. Tina models the dress that she's making me buy.

#243

The most beautiful sight I laid eyes in quite some time. Glorious running water at OUR house. Thank you God.

#244

These arrived on the very same day as the Manchester Road Race registration email. I think that's a sign that I should run the race.

#245

What an amazing beach day. I spent the day wondering if the waves in Rhode Island were always this big and beautiful.

#246

Our family picnic today was a total bust, but on the bright side I was able to ride on the back of Karlo's bike without much pain and I got to visit these adorable goats.

No comments: