Friday, September 19, 2008

Falling Off the Blogging Bandwagon

I think after a week away and not writing every day, I fell out of the groove. That, plus I’ve been very busy just trying to catch up with my life. As if work (my real job) doesn’t keep me busy enough, I’ve also been busy with YogaDudes. I had to add my new shirts to the shop, publish my latest newsletter, and then pack and ship all the shirts that I sold! I also had to review a new yoga CD that was sent to me and write a review on my YogaDudes blog. And I’ve been brainstorming some new jewelry designs and getting quotes on the materials. Stay tuned for more on that.

Then there’s Karlo’s up and coming business that can keep me employed part-time. Well, if I ever got any payment I guess it could keep me ‘employed.’ He sure does owe me a lot of ice cream cones by now. I just finished his new web site and taught him how to start blogging on his own. So as you can see, I’ve been a little busy.

I’ve been both busy and not feeling too great. Boy, it sure does stink to come back to CT during my most challenging allergy month. Once again I experienced the stark contrast between feeling 100% great every day and coming home and almost instantly feeling like a gremlin has entered my body and is sucking the life out of me. sigh Hopefully I can beat him down enough to be able to enjoy this weekend.

No comments: