Friday, September 26, 2008

I Forgot to Mention


We are taking off tomorrow morning for vacation. I know it hasn’t been too long since our last one, but it feels like years. Maybe that’s because our last vacation wasn’t much of a vacation. It was a lot of work and stress, and we adhered to a very strict schedule. This time we have no agenda. We are driving down to Shenandoah National Park in Virginia. We are towing Karlo’s motorcycle and are planning on four days of hiking and sightseeing on the bike, in the park, and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. After that we are heading over to the shore to visit Rick & Nancy and see their spectacular new home. No real plans, no agenda, no meals to cook, no orders to pack and ship, no chores to perform. I can’t wait to kick back. And the best news is . . . we’ll be connected! I decided against the camping in favor of the motel with high-speed internet access. “Roughing” it has an entire new meaning these days. I can sleep in a tent, huddle over a campfire, and shower in my flip flops, but I can’t be without internet access for more than 2 days. So please stay tuned and follow us on our next adventure.

No comments: