Tuesday, August 25, 2009

For a Change

Do you ever notice that I rarely take photos of people? People pictures is definitely not my specialty and I rarely have human subjects. The only human (that might be a stretch) that I live with complains whenever a camera gets pointed in his direction. And I even have a dog that refuses to look in the direction of a camera lens.

So when I got elected to be the official event photographer of our annual company picnic I took it as a chance to practice taking pictures of subjects that moved. Lord knows I need practice in this area. Here are some very rare photos for me . . . of humans, and kids. How exciting . . .




This little boy is staring at Karlo, fascinated for some reason.


And I couldn't resist sneaking this one in . . . just to make him mad ;-)

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

I think that boy was staring at Karlo because he had horns growing out of his head!

Excellent job with the people pictures! They look great! (Sorry, lots of exclamation points!!)