Monday, August 31, 2009

Photo Weekend




This past weekend was quite the photo weekend. It started off with a soggy picnic. I guess I really know how to pick the best days for picnics. So far I'm O for 2, but I'm not going to give up . . .

Anyway, on Saturday we had the first ever gathering of the photographers that collaborate on www.digourpics. Seeing as we never all met each other in person I thought it would be fun to finally do so. And it was! The weather even cooperated long enough to allow us to walk around the yard for some picture taking. I uploaded some of the pictures I took here. Thanks for coming everyone and I look forward to another (less wet) one some day.


Luckily the weather improved greatly on Sunday and Karlo and I had a typical day that consisted of hiking, a motorcycle ride (my bike is finally fixed!!!!) , and a kayaking trip. This was the first time I got brave enough to take my 'real' camera in the boat and I had a total ball with it. I can't believe what I've been missing all this time. Here is the link to more pictures from our kayak trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us all over to meet one another. We had a great time.
Jill