Thursday, August 6, 2009

I’ve Been Distracted

I just realized that I haven’t been thinking about my blog as often as I normally do. I think this is because I’m distracted at work. I’m actually distracted by my work. I am completely consumed with a new video project and I’m lovin’ every minute of it. I can’t believe how much fun I’m having building and editing videos on the Mac. It’s to the point where I can’t wait to get to work to pick up where I left off the day before. I was actually disappointed last night when I brought my laptop home and realized that I couldn’t play with my video because the files were on an external hard drive still in my office. And here I am complaining that Karlo always has his head on work. Yikes!

To make matters worse I was up most of the night last night not feeling well. My first problem was a mysterious huge ‘thing’ that appeared on my leg after our hike in the woods. I was contemplating taking a picture of this thing last night, but then I realized that if I showed it, it would be highly unlikely that Tina would ever come to the woods of Eastford again. I have no idea what the heck bit me, but this thing hurts like crazy. And the big red swollen ring around the very painful center made me worry about ticks and Lyme disease. But this thing is unlike any tick issue I’ve ever seen.

So when I woke up with a stomach ache at 2 am I started to wonder about this bite and if the suspected poison in my system was causing me to feel sick. My mind was going on and on, making sleep impossible. I decided that thinking about work was better than worrying about my bite so I spent the next several hours laying in bed, editing videos in my mind. I feel like I already worked a full day and I’m now ready for a nap.

1 comment:

tina said...

yeah, i wont be going into the
woods at your house anytime soon.
i think you need someone to look
at it...someone besides karlo :)