Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here’s a Thought

Maybe it’s not the long and complicated flights, or figuring out transportation in old European cities, or the chance of being delayed and missing the boat, or the fear of getting seasick that is making me stressed. Maybe, just maybe, it’s the thought of being with Karlo non-stop during the entire vacation. Do I have the endurance for that? Can I put up with him for that long? Are my nerves ready for this? Have you ever locked yourself in a closet with a 4 year old? I’m thinking it’s gonna be something like that . . . The more he annoys me the happier he is and Lord knows he wants to be happy on his vacation. I’m doomed. I better pack a straight jacket and maybe a pacifier to keep him still and quiet. Or lots and lots of chocolate treats to reward him for being good ;-)

No comments: