Sunday, May 9, 2010

Soggy Slippers

Dammit!

Oh well. I didn't let my soggy slippers ruin the day. I managed to run around the house in my socks all day yesterday just fine. I spent the entire day scrambling. I, of course, have loads of things piling up after being away last week. Not only did the house need some major cleaning, but I had lots of business stuff to do. Then Karlo informed me that after this weekend, we only have one more before we leave on vacation. That put an entirely new twist on my time crunch. Holy cow, I'm not ready to go on vacation. I'm not ready to kick back and relax. I can't relax until everything is done. But of course I know that, in my life, everything will never be done. It's just not physically possible to do all that I want to do. But at the very least I need to plan my packing, get some cash, find our passports, shop for incidentals, find power adapters, stop the mail, arrange for dog sitters, find our travel docs, oh my goodness the list just goes on and on and on . . . In fact, I better stop wasting time and get back to work!

No comments: