Sunday, May 9, 2010

Working Like a Dog

That phrase always makes me laugh because I personally never saw a dog working. But none the less, the title was fitting for my day today. I got up at 5:30 AM and hit the computer. I worked non-stop until lunch time, when I finally took a break to eat and take a hike. Of course my hike lasted an hour and a half, during which time I burned 650 calories. That was my only relaxation for the day. Then it was back home for house chores and more computer work. Basically, my day looked something like this.

And let me just preface this by saying the pictures are terrible. Now I normally don't share my bad and blurry pictures, but I personally find this subject matter impossible to sharply capture. Don't forget, I'm a landscape photographer and usually the landscape is moving while I'm trying to take a picture of it.

So without any further ado, here's my day in pictures:







This last picture is especially bad, but too funny not to share. Look at Cooper's sideways tail and tongue sticking out. How does he run like that?

1 comment:

tina said...

HYSTERICAL!!!