Monday, September 27, 2010

How Perfect Is This?


I was dreading this day . . . my first day back to the office after being away for 2 weeks. I knew it was going to be a hell ride of catching up so when I walked into the bathroom this morning and found this “Anti-Bewilderment Temple Cream“ sitting on the sink I was thrilled. I immediately rubbed it on my temples and the nice lavender scent, if nothing else, made me smell good. Maybe it’s really working because it’s almost 2pm and I’m still sane. I’m going to have to get me a case of this stuff. Who knew there was such a thing?

2 comments:

tina said...

holy cow that is a hugh container i hope that alone would be enough for the rest of you life since you only need to rub it on your temples

Unknown said...

Maybe I should use it as body lotion. LOL