Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Darn It

I promised myself that I would NOT venture out into the chaos that is Black Friday shopping this week. But now I just found this in my mailbox.

And that might change everything! Hmmm, this is interesting isn't it? I wouldn't dream of going out that day to buy others some gifts, but somehow it doesn't seem so bad when the gifts are for me. Yup, that's what the Christmas spirit is all about. Just shoot me now.

Oh well, knowing me and the state of my brain these days, I would likely leave the house and head toward Manchester, but then get there, do a million other things, and completely forget about the sale. I got my money on that scenario!

1 comment:

tina said...

that sounds just like me and what i do, well, forget to do...just gotta laugh about it. at least you don't have 4 people at home that laught at you when you get back home and admit what you just forgot