Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Photos from Japan

I thought it would be nice to share with you the lovely pictures that Karlo took in Japan . . .






Wasn't that great? Oh wait a minute, did I forget to upload the photos? No, actually I didn't. My wonderful husband (who should know a thing or two about taking pictures by this point) traveled halfway around the world and came home with three pictures . . . all of which we deleted.

I was so disappointed in both the pictures and in him. I said, "I think I'm embarrassed to call you my husband. How can you be related to me? THIS is your best photographic effort???" Pitiful. Shame on Karlo. He went on to explain that I make him not want to take a picture. What on Earth? How can this be possible? Shouldn't I be inspiring him to take pictures? I just don't understand. And this must be changed. I don't want to set the bar too high that he feels his pictures don't compare. The fact is that Karlo does indeed have a good eye behind the camera. He's a bit shaky at times, but I taught him enough tricks and he could do a great job if he tried. So I'm going to work on turning things around and encouraging him more. Come on Karlo, you can do it.