Sunday, November 21, 2010

Searching For a Title


Not only am I struggling to find a title to this blog post, but I'm also struggling to make a story out of this picture. You would think a picture like this would come with some sort of explanation of what the heck we were doing . . . and why. But it doesn't. For whatever reason we just decided that it was necessary to head out to the cold deck in our socks (no wait, I had slippers on) and take this picture of ourselves. I suppose I should have made this posting much more interesting and come up with some elaborate story. Sorry to disappoint.

I think I'm just not thinking clearly these days. The reality of the holidays is starting to bear down on me and my nerve is starting to pinch again. I'm trying everything to keep it under control, but I fear it's not going to work. By the time Christmas gets here my back will likely be in a painful knot and every finger on my hands will be barely usable. Gee, that's positive thinking isn't it? I must try to stay positive and tell myself that I WILL be able to pull this off. I will be able to survive my busy yoga retail season, buy and wrap all my xmas gifts, get the house ready to entertain and feed 12 people on Christmas day . . . all with only one free weekend between now and the big day. Oh God help me.

Luckily I got a jump on it today. Karlo and I went shopping for most of the day. I'm not quite sure how we did it, or what we even bought, but we managed to spend a ridiculous amount of money, didn't buy a single gift, and came home with an entertaining 'things to buy' list much longer than the one we set out with. Oh boy, I better go do something productive and quick.

1 comment:

tina said...

perhaps you can join the cirque de sole gang...they probably have a name for this pose. very impressive