Friday, December 12, 2008

Barely Hanging In

This is has been a very challenging week. The stress level is always high, the work load constant, and the nights sleepless. As I laid in bed, wide awake, the entire night last night I struggled to figure out what the date was. I have enough trouble trying to remember what day of the week it is, never mind the actual date. I had to wait until morning to discover that I missed my niece’s birthday by 2 days. Good grief! Sorry Nicole. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

My blogging has been non-existent because of all the time I’ve been spending processing my YogaDudes orders and the fact that nothing here in Florida has inspired me. The only photos I attempted were of food and most of those were a disaster due to my crappy camera. Yes, yes, I know . . . I just bought a new one, but like I tried to explain, I don’t deserve it because I’m too lazy to carry it around.

My days are consumed by the trade show and my never-ending quest to find MINI goodies. So far I only found an actual car, but no cute stuff to buy. I guess that’s a good thing. I did have an amusing conversation with the drag race car driver that works in our booth. He said, and I quote, “I could never drive a Cooper. I would kill myself in one of those. They go too fast and turn to good.” I just had to laugh. But Karlo did point out the fact that dragsters only go straight so that made it more understandable.

One more day of work before we fly home. We are both anxious to get back to CT. Hopefully our house didn’t float away and our dogs didn’t drown.

No comments: